|Clients & Projects
- Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation (Kahramaa)
- Public Works Authority (Ashghal)
- Qatar Olympic Committee (QOC)
- Mesaieed Power Company Limited
|Current and Completed Projects:
- KAHRAMAA 2012 – Present
Work description: Operation & Monitoring of all Qatar substations from 400 kV to 33 kV (270 Substations) .
KAHRAMAA 2013 - Present
Work Description: Provide data collection and asset management to 270 Substations (400KV, 220 KV, 132 KV, 66 KV, and 33 KV) & NCC, DGCC, DCC, ENCC for KAHRAMAA Transmission Department
- Ashghal (Public Works Authority) 2014 – Present
Work Description: Three Years on-Call Secondment of staff for Drainage Networks O&M department.
- KAHRAMAA 2013 – Present
Work Description: Three (3) Years Call-Off Contract for operation and network maintenance using Skilled & Unskilled Manpower for Water Transmission & Distribution Department.
- Qatar Olympic Committee (QOC) 2008-Present
Work description: Installation and technical support for QOC Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) (MAXIMO). Also provide mobile computing in CMMS applications.
QATAR National Olympic Committee: 5 Sports Stadium
- Qatar Stadium area 650,000 m²
- Al-Saad Club area 160,000 m²
- Al-Arabi Club area 240,000 m²
- Al-Gharafa Club area 320,000 m²
- Al-Rayyan Club area 320,000 m²
- Cegelec 2012 - Present
Work description: inspection , Condition Monitoring Maintenance for 400 KV Substations Under GCCIA
(Gulf Cooperation Council Interconnection Authority)
- Alstom 2013 - Present
Contract: GTC /501/2012
Work descripiton: Condition Monitoring and Assessment of Electrical distribution Substations
- Mesaieed Power 2012 - Present
Work descrpition: Supply and Installation of power control and instrumentation cable , Isolation switches , Lighting and Control systems
- KAHRAMAA 2010 – 2013
Work description: Provide maintenance & Inspection for all 11 kV substations in Qatar (about 12000 substations), this includes providing laboratory test for transformer oil.
- KAHRAMAA 2009 – 2013
Work description: Providing technical staff for supervising and monitoring primary substations.